Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
In pursuance of the United Nations post Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) the Global agenda 2030 for achieving 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The National commitment requires Provincial contribution in following three (3) SDG’s;
- SDG # 1: Ending poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- SDG # 4: Ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and to promote lifelong Learning opportunities for all.
- SDG # 5: Achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls.
- SDG # 8: Prompting sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and
Productive employment and decent work for all.
In this manner, BEEF is addressing the root causes of poverty and universal need for development that works for all and mainly covering three dimensions which are as follows:
- Sustainable Development.
- Economic Growth.
- Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection.