As per the Hon’able High Court of Balochistan Judgment passed with regard to CP No.1002/2015 title Muhammad Alam Mandokhail & others v/s Chief Secretary of Balochistan and others, directed to merge Provincial Scholarships Funds under the umbrella of BEEF to make it a viable and one streamed platform for the Scholarships.
In result of the above, the Balochistan Endowment Fund Rs.250 million operated by the Director of Colleges & Higher Education Department, Government of Balochistan has been shifted to BEEF for merger by the competent authorities and MoU signed by the relevant parties. Earlier, the Balochistan Endowment fund was functioning under the supervision of the Director w.e.f. 2012-14 for the students who are studying in various universities/colleges throughout the country.
During September 2020, the Directorate of Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department, GoB transferred and handed over the record of BEF to BEEF including the detail of pending payment / liabilities to be paid by BEEF onward.
Besides, BEEF program team managed to devise the policy guidelines with operation plan to be implemented on regular basis.
- INTERMEDIATE FA/FSC/ICS
- BS PROGRAM 4/5 YEAR, SIMPLE GRADUATION BA/BSC
- Applicant must possess local or domicile of Baluchistan.
- Applicants must have enrolled as a fresh in take of 2019(Spring/Fall) covering education levels either (A) or (B), as mentioned above, as applicable.
- The applicant must have obtained and maintained at least 60% marks in his/her latest academic year exams.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship the scholar must be maintaining at least 75% attendance in each academic year/semester(s), as applicable.
- The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship during the academic year of BEEF scholarship tenure.
- After selection for BEEF scholarship/the student should also be taking active part in extra curricular and sports& social work activity must be reported in his/her annual/semester (s) term base. Annual performance report (APR) submitted to BEEF through the respective Focal person.
- The template shall be available with the respective Focal Person and also available at website: beef.org.pk,www.facebook.com/beef.org.pk/
- The list of Education Institution Recognized as the Center of Excellence (CoE) by BEEF is listed in the next page. The contact list of focal persons by the CoE as well as other scholarships related information are available at the website: beef.org.pk,www.facebook.com/beef.org.pk/.
- The Focal Person of each CoE shall remain in close coordination with BEEF through the Program Manager (Development)
- The Template of MS Excel contains 3 work sheets namely Initial Merit List, Provisional Final Merit List and Final merit list already shared with BEEF via email for review and comments.
- Finally, the hard copies of IML, PFML, FML along with the Scholarship Application Form signed & stamped by the concern focal person must be reached at Beef office within given deadline.
Scholarship Application Form Submission & Deadline
The Applicant students shall submit their SAF 2020-21 by enclosing all pre-requisite documents to the Focal Person at their respective Institute based either n Financial Aid Department or Registrar Office or Head of Institute office. The SAF can be verified by the HoD or official at the Examination controller/Result Branch. The contact list of Center of Excellence (CoE) and Focal Persons is available at BEEF website /Facebook page. The Focal Persons shall provide the accurately verified data of eligible students (as applicable) to BEEF as already explained in Procedure that the first soft data through email including IML-PFML-FML then hard copies of the same along with the dully filled SAF 2020-21 signed and stamped by the focal person and co-focal person shall be reached at BEEF not later than date.
- List of BEEF Recognized Center of Excellence (CoE) out of Balochistan so far:
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore (LUMS).
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Swabi.
- Agha Khan Medical University Karachi.
- Peshawar University.
- Punjab University Lahore.
- Government College University Lahore.
- Hamdard University Karachi.
- College of Chemical Technology Faisalabad.
- Islamia College Peshawar.
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- Institute of Business Administration Karachi (IBA)
- Foundation for Advancement Sciences and Technology (FAST)
- National University of Sciences and Technology Pakistan (NUST)
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- Institute of Business Management Karachi (IBM)
- National College of Arts, Lahore (NCA)
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
- Peshawar Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar
- Shifa College of Medical Islamabad
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Agriculture University, Peshawar
- Tabani School of Accounting, Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology Larkana / Islamabad/Karachi (ZABIST)
- Pakistan Institute of Development Economics Islamabad (PIDE)
- University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
- Agriculture University of Engineering Faisalabad
- International Islamic University, Islamabad
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore
- Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (BZU)
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University, Larkana.
- Baqai Medical College Karachi
- Comsats, Islamabad.
- Forman Christian College Lahore
- King Edward College Peshawar Cantt.
- University of Engineering & Technology Taxila.
- Sir Syed Ahmed College for Medical Sciences, Karachi